Warranty and Returns
We care about our products and will do our best to deliver them to you in top condition. Nevertheless, an order can be broken during transport or something else might happen that entitles you to warranty. Legally, you are required to notify us of any defect within two months of finding it. If the defect falls within the 3 year warranty period, we will repair the product or find a replacement for the product free of charge.
The warranty conditions are:
- All production defects will either be rectified by Glaskasten, or replacement parts will be sent free of charge.
- This warranty only covers (damage to) the display cabinet itself and does not cover (damage to) models that may have been placed in the cabinet.
- This warranty is only valid if the installation, use and maintenance instructions in this manual have been followed.
- Glaskasten cannot guarantee that the included wall mounting materials are suitable for all wall types. Check with an expert in case of any doubt, e.g. in case of drywall (plasterboard).
- Exempt from warranty is any damage that is the result of:
- not following the installation instructions in this manual;
- not using the display cabinet for its intended purpose;
- not mounting the cabinet to a wall or other suitable background;
- incorrectly mounting the cabinet, or mounting it to a background that is not suitable, always involve an expert in case of any doubt;
- overloading the display case, see the specifications for the maximum load;
- use of any other power supply than the one included (GK1L only);
- cleaning with agents that are not suitable, contact Glaskasten in case of any doubt (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- exposing the cabinet to sustained direct sunlight;
- exposing the cabinet to chemicals that may affect the materials of the display cabinet;
- mounting or storing the display cabinet in a humid environment;
- mounting or storing the display cabinet outdoors.
Problems that are the result of improper of the product are exempt from warranty. The manual describes the proper use of the product.
You are entitled to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt. After the cancellation of your order you will have 14 days left to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping. Only the cost of returning the product to the webshop is at your own expense. The cost may vary depending on your location, check your carrier’s website for exact rates. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product must be returned to the vendor in the original condition and packaging with all supplied accessories and – if reasonably possible. To use this right, you can contact us at email@example.com. We will then refund the due amount within 14 days after your return has been returned, provided the product has already been returned in good order.
Please use the Return Form to make use of this right.
We recommend that you first disclose any complaints by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this does not lead to a solution, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to report complaints through the European Commission’s ODR platform. The ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not yet handled elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint through the European Union platform.